Presearch is a search engine based on blockchain technology and sees itself as an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch tokens (PRE). Presearch rewards for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform. It launched as a closed beta on the 15th November 2017 for a limited audience. Open for public beta was April 9, 2018.
Presearch rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform. In a world where one company controls 77% of all searches, influencing trillions of dollars in spending, shaping perceptions and effectively acting as the primary gatekeeper to the Internet, a new, open and community-driven search engine is a necessity.
Presearch has an innovative go-to-market strategy to target the most frequent searchers – web workers. Gain early adoption, on their way to releasing future versions of the open source platform that will utilize a blockchain-based indexing that is added by community curation.
1. Register on the Presearch website.
2. You will receive 25 PRE tokens.
3. Add Presearch extension to your browser for better and easier use.
4. Surf the Internet. For each search you receive 0.25 PRE tokens. Maximum 8 PRE per day.
5. Share your referral link. You become eligible for your 25 token bonus, per referral, once each referral has earned 50 search reward tokens, and has been active 30 days after their initial sign up.